Builderall Pricing | Here’s The Costs
If you’ve thought about getting started with Builderall…
But just needed some more information when it comes to the cost?
Then this is pretty much the perfect post for you.
Let’s get right into the good stuff.
Table of Contents
- 1 Builderall Pricing
- 2 Builderall Pricing Overview
- 3 Video
So Builderall comes with 2 different plans.
Not only are the prices differ from each and every plan?
But they also come along with different:
Builderall also comes along with a free trial:
I’m going to share those with you (along with which plan has the best value).
Let’s start with the first plan.
Builderall Web Presence Plan (PLAN NOW GONE)
UPDATE: This plan is no longer available…
But wanted to keep it here for those who asked about if there was a smaller plan.
There used to be but it is now gone.
Let’s move onto the next Builderall pricing plan.
Builderall Essential Plan
This plan is the perfect solution for digital marketing business growth.
- The Builderall Essential Plan Is $29.90 Per Month
And in my opinion?
This is pretty good value (but still not the best value yet).
Here’s a quick list of some of the big features when it comes to this plan:
- SSL included.
- Third-party integrations.
- Drag and drop site builder.
- Connect up to 15 domains.
- Transfer websites and funnels.
- Bandwidth and unlimited visitors.
- Professional checkout application.
- Professional email marketing with 10,000 leads.
And there are many more features where those come from.
But let’s quickly look at some of the newer features for this plan.
Builderall actually lets you create your very own mobile apps.
Granted this might be hit or miss for many people…
But it’s safe to say that this would cost an arm and a leg to get done anywhere else.
Here is a video about the apps in case you’d like to see more information.
This is a big deal for a lot of people…
As you won’t need to invest in any other type of email marketing service.
And many times?
They cost a lot more than the price of admission to use Builderall.
Here is what you can do with their email marketing platform inside Builderall:
- Build your email list (when someone opts-in).
- You can send out an unlimited amount of emails.
- You can send out email broadcasts to your subscribers.
- You can create professional email accounts with your domains.
- Manage unlimited emails and leads within the autoresponder itself.
- And you can even create a full autoresponder series (as video down below shows).
Here is a helpful video when it comes to creating an autoresponder.
And let’s look at one more new feature for the digital marketing plan.
This is a fast and great way to visualize and understand what your users are doing.
By doing this it allows you to make changes to your pages…
And ultimately create higher conversions (along with making more money too).
If you wanted to get this software elsewhere?
You’d be looking at an extra $29 a month (at the very least).
So once again.
It’s nice that Builderall has this feature built into it…
And here is a quick video that goes over the Builderall click/heat map.
So like I stated previously…
There’s a good amount of value when it comes to this plan.
I’ve saved the best for last when it comes to the best value for the cost.
Builderall Premium Plan
This plan right here is beyond a shadow of a doubt the best value that you can get.
It’s considered the complete solution for online companies and entrepreneurs ready to launch.
- The Builderall Premium Plan Is Only $69.90 Per Month
Here are some of the key features that come along with this plan:
- Builderall apps.
- AB split testing.
- One-click upsells.
- Unlimited heat click map tool.
- Access to the pixel perfect builder.
- You can connect up to 15 domains.
- Create free and paid membership sites.
- Unlimited professional email marketing.
- Scarcity timers (evergreen and fixed date).
- Unlimited funnels, visitors, pages, and websites (all plans get this).
And let’s make another section for all of the new features of this plan…
Seeing there’s quite a few of them.
- NEW: Affiliate marketplace.
- NEW: Autopost manager tools.
- NEW: Ready to go sales funnels.
- NEW: Facebook messenger chatbot.
- NEW: Premium CDN hosting included.
- NEW: Builderall tools and applications.
- NEW: Unlimited professional eCommerce.
- NEW: Unlimited webinar and streaming platform.
- NEW: Dedicated servers with automatic daily backup.
- NEW: Build your own business with the leveraged affiliate system.
And you know what the funny part is?
There’s still plenty more new features where those came from (you can see here).
In the meantime?
Let’s break down some of these Premium plans features a little more.
So yes you can actually create a blog in Builderall.
And by creating it?
You get to leverage the drag and drop builder which is pretty cool.
I’ll put a video down below in case you’d like to see it in action.
Webinar Streaming Platform
This is an awesome feature to have along with Builderall.
And since you get this?
There won’t be any need to invest in any type of other webinar software out there.
Webinars allow you to provide value in a video presentation for a specific amount of time…
And then at the end pitch a product, offer, or service.
Looking for really high conversions?
That’s what webinars are for.
It’s simple to set up, too.
Just follow the steps and then fill in the blanks (along with adding in your video)…
As you can see from the photo above.
Alright, now onto the last part of the pricing plans.
Builderall Leveraged Affiliate System
This is one of my favorite aspects of Builderall…
But there’s been many changes to this so allow me to address them first.
So the Builderall Leveraged Affiliate System is something you purchase by itself:
- The Builderall Leveraged Affiliate Program costs an annual fee of $50.
This is simply for the ability to promote Builderall as an affiliate.
Builderall is very generous with their commissions, too.
- You get 100% on the first commission for every customer.
- And then you get 30% for the following months for every customer.
This allows you to not only break even but be profitable at a faster speed.
Aside from that?
It doesn’t take very long for Builderall to pay for itself (and then some).
Oh and I almost forgot to mention.
Once you get to 100 active customers?
Builderall will send you $500 every month towards your dream car.
I’ll put a video down below in case you’d like to hear more details about that.
I did a separate post about what the affiliate program has to offer below:
Now let’s finish up this post.
Builderall Pricing Overview
- Builderall Digital Marketing plan is $29.90 per month.
- Builderall Premium plan is only $69.90 per month (BEST value).
- Builderall Leveraged Affiliate Program costs an annual fee of $50.
Based upon all of what they have to offer (especially the Premium plan)…
It’s a very easy answer.
YES, Builderall is certainly worth it.
I even have some bonuses when you get started with the Premium plan today:
- A full course on affiliate marketing in any niche using Builderall tools
- A digital marketing course to help promote Builderall and earn recurring income.
- Facebook Mastermind group with a top Builderall earner (along with live weekly calls).
- Done for you funnels, emails, and prospecting scripts (that come along with the group).
NOTE: Keep in mind that if you want to use Builderall and promote it as an affiliate…
You will need both the Builderall Premium plan along with the Leveraged Affiliate Program.
So here is how to get started:
Or you can click the big orange down below to get to the same page.Click Here To Get Started With Builderall
And in case you didn’t see above…
Make sure you get the Builderall Premium plan.
And then after you get started?
- Email me: [email protected] and let me know the email you signed up with.
I will confirm your purchase and then send you your bonuses.
And that should do it.
Thanks for stopping by and reading this post about the Builderall prices.
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.
Here’s a video if you’re more of a visual person like me.
And if you want even MORE information about this software?
I’ll put a related link down below for you.
RELATED: Builderall review.